As a new mom, Mother’s Day is particularly special to me this year. Having lost my mother 2.5 yrs ago and my grandma last year, Mother’s Day became a painful time for me. Now with the addition of my beautiful son things have changed. In honor of a renewed hope and joy in my life I wanted to share with you a few of my favorite things.
– Ju-Ju-Be Diaper Bag (above): I love my BFF, it has plenty of room to hold everything I need and fits comfortably on my back; keeping my hands free. Plus it’s adorable.
– Ju-Ju-Be Be Quick Wristlet (above): I don’t know what I would do without this stylish little wristlet. It is compact, yet it easily fits everything I need to preform a diaper change. You just grab and go.
– Mama Bear t-shirt (above): I proudly wear my Mama Bear shirt by June and Kate.
– Bravado Designs Womens’ Body Silk Seamless Nursing Bra (above): Wearing my Cherry colored Body Silk Seamless nursing bra by Bravado makes me feel a little bit sexier, all while keeping me in optimal comfort.
– Mama Bear Floral Hoodie: For those days when I need a cozy sweatshirt, there is nothing better then the feminine print with a beautiful Mint ‘Mama Bear’ by Loved by Hannah and Eli.
– Mama Necklace: Loved by Hannah and Eli also has gorgeous necklaces for all the special women in your life.
– Matching shirts with my little: I just love this brand, Faith and Finn, and the message they promote. Twinning with my little man just makes me smile 🙂
Mother’s Day is a time to celebrate being a mama and say thank you to all the wonderful mothers in your life. While candles, perfume, and flowers are always lovely sometimes it’s nice to celebrate Mother’s Day with a few things that scream ‘I love being a mama.’
HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY!
Thanks for stopping by!
Dr. Patricia Bast was born and raised in Southern California. After earning her bachelors degree at UC Irvine, she went on to graduate medical school from Touro University College of Osteopathic Medicine in Northern California. She then returned home to Southern California and became a resident in Pediatrics at Loma Linda Children’s Hospital. Dr. Bast is now raising her children and loves working part-time at a pediatric clinic, watching her patients grow and thrive.