1. Open ended play fosters imagination, independence, and extends attention spans. On the contrary plastic toys with lights and sounds actually interfere with the brain waves of children shortening their attention span and inhibiting the full imagination process.
2. Safe materials for teething infants through school aged children. Naturally anti-bacterial high quality wood that is easily sanded should rough edges appear.
3. Quality that withstands years of use to later generations.
4. No danger of lead poisoning like many plastic toys.
5. Gorgeous to look at! No more tacky plastic pieces scattered across the floor.
Thanks for stopping by!
Dr. Patricia Bast was born and raised in Southern California. She earned a bachelors degree in science at UC Irvine, then went on to graduate medical school from Touro University College of Osteopathic Medicine in Northern California. After several years working as a pediatrician Dr. Bast choose to expand her training to include lactation consultant. Dr. Bast is now raising her children and taking care of patients in beautiful Georgia.