1. Open ended play fosters imagination, independence, and extends attention spans. On the contrary plastic toys with lights and sounds actually interfere with the brain waves of children shortening their attention span and inhibiting the full imagination process.
2. Safe materials for teething infants through school aged children. Naturally anti-bacterial high quality wood that is easily sanded should rough edges appear.
3. Quality that withstands years of use to later generations.
4. No danger of lead poisoning like many plastic toys.
5. Gorgeous to look at! No more tacky plastic pieces scattered across the floor.
Thanks for stopping by!
Dr. Patricia Bast was born and raised in Southern California. After earning her bachelors degree at UC Irvine, she went on to graduate medical school from Touro University College of Osteopathic Medicine in Northern California. She then returned home to Southern California and became a resident in Pediatrics at Loma Linda Children’s Hospital. Dr. Bast is now raising her children and loves working part-time at a pediatric clinic, watching her patients grow and thrive.